In an attempt to uplift the minority community in the state, the West Bengal govt has launched the Aikyashree scheme for underprivileged children. It is an influential scheme to ensure that children can get an education from the primary to the Ph.D. level. the govt is going to offer them financial aid based on which they will be able to take their education further. The Aikyashree scholarship can help a lot of underprivileged children to get a better education in life. It is going to be the driving factor for this country’s development.
In the scheme, there are certain criteria that the children will have to fulfil to avail of the scheme. No matter what minority community the children might be from, they will have the opportunity to avail this financial aid for the betterment of their lives. They can consistently renew their candidacy as well if they are looking to study as much as they want. The Aikyashree scheme will help them in achieving their goals.
The Overview of the Govt Scheme
There is a certain level of criteria that the students will have to fulfill. Based on that, they will get the benefits of the scheme.
– The students should be a permanent resident of West Bengal. It is the most important criterion to get the benefits of the scheme. Without this, the scheme is not going to be applicable at all.
– The monthly household income of the family should be less than Rs. 2,00,000. It is to ensure that only the ones you are going to need the most can avail of the benefits of the scheme.
– The students should be from the SC or ST category to get the benefits of the scheme. It is an important criterion to advance minority communities into better lives with a good education.
– The students need to have a certain level of academic performance for higher education. If the performance is up to the mark, then only they will get the full benefits of the Oikosri scheme offered by the govt.
Aikyashree Scholarship Program Types
There are different scholarships provided under the Aikyashree Scholarship scheme are given below:
- West Bengal Pre-matric scholarship for SC/ ST
- West Bengal Post-matric scholarship for SC/ ST/ OBC
- Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship for Minorities, West Bengal
- Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship, West Bengal
- Hindi Scholarship Scheme, West Bengal
Documents Required To Avail The Scholarship
There are certain documents that have to be submitted along with the Aikyashree scholarship application form. This includes:
- Passport size photograph
- Income certificate
- Mark sheet of the previous academic year
- Fee receipt of the current course year
- Bank account details
- Community certificate
- Residential/ Domicile certificate
If candidates can fulfil all of these criteria, they will get the opportunity to avail financial aid for themselves. It is a great scheme that is going to help in uplifting the minority communities in the country. It is going to be a great thing because these communities have been marginalized for a very long time now. They need their due representation and this is going to take them forward. Once eligible, after the submission of all the necessary documents, the students are going to be good for availing of the scheme. It is going to be the best investment of the govt into the people of the country.